All motorcycles & quads in competition must have identification numbers in the following
locations and sizes:
● Minimum 6 inches high with 1/2-inch-wide stroke on each side of vehicle.
● Minimum 6 inches high located on the front of vehicle and plainly visible from the front of
● Quads must have at least two (2) number plates: 1) Front and 1) Rear. The Rear plate
must be vertical, (i.e. fishtail design) and visible from both sides.Classes
2023 Legacy Racing Championship
Updated Rules as of 3.4.23
For 2023 we will allow those who were scheduled to run other organizations compete for a championship. How this works:
- You will have to run all remaining Events (Battleground, Baja NV, Dirt Rebelution, Gold Rush & Stateline) – No Exceptions
- There is no throw out race – teams that competed in Pahrump will have a points advantage. If you raced Pahrump you still have to race the remainder of the season to qualify for the championship
- Do you think you have what it takes to be the Champion?